5.10.2012

scratching at the door

Jezebel has figured out doorknobs.  Well, at least the doorknobs in my dad's basement, which have these scroll-handles that stick out to the side and allow my cat to reach up, bat at them, jump at them, whatever it takes until she can pull it down and release herself and her fellow inmates from the bathroom prison I temporarily locked them in. 

I'm sitting here at the computer, listening to her scratch at the door and jump at the knob.  Oh, and once I was watching TV in the theater room (no cats allowed) by myself and heard a noise and looked to the door, only to see the knob slowing bending down.  That was super creepy.

Ugh.  Jezebel is so stupid for being so smart.  Stress me out.  Dang.

1 comment:

Steve Finnell said...

you are invited to follow by blog