12.02.2010

its a sad, quiet day

when i first woke up i didnt think today would be so bad.

but after i hung up my phone, i checked my text messages and found out that eli rench died.

i'm happy he's at peace now.  i'm sad he's gone.  i'm devastated that he didn't reach out to someone for help, because everyone obviously loved him so much...  i've been crying in little bits all day...in the shower, in front of the tv, hiding in the computer room...right now.


 ...........................................................


i set up my christmas tree last night all by myself at like, 3 a.m.  a little lopsided, but not too bad.  dallas kept licking the tree branches.  that cat is strange.

i want to dye my hair red.  i need caryn to come over and help me.  


........................................................

a confession:  yes, it does bother me.  does that matter?  does that change anything?

i'll tear myself away
if that is what you need
there is nothing left to say
but

is there a chance?
a fragment of light at the end of the tunnel?
a reason to fight?
is there a chance you may change your mind?
or are we ashes and wine?
-A Fine Frenzy

No comments: