10.25.2005

How Aaron Baker Changed My World

quakerbaker03: hey Lageetha!!!

Auto response from LaGatita0007: someone peed in my pants!

quakerbaker03: I haven't talked to you since 1999
quakerbaker03: somone poured coke on my plants freshman year
quakerbaker03: all the leaves dropped off, and then I allmost through them away
quakerbaker03: and then I took them toward the very horrible garbage
quakerbaker03: and I peered closely at this dear plant, and I saw the plant with buds forming again
quakerbaker03: I almost died; so did my plant
quakerbaker03: but now, almost two years later, its healthy again
quakerbaker03: and then my aunt's dog kept peeing on this boxwood shrub
quakerbaker03: gosh it makes me mad just to think about
quakerbaker03: the peed-on leaves began to drop off, or yellow
quakerbaker03: dumb dog
quakerbaker03: not nearly as good as my dog
quakerbaker03: ahhhh
quakerbaker03 signed off at 10:48:04 AM.

No comments: